Home | RSS | Email | Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Friendfeed | Twitxr

Saturday, January 31, 2004

oh its raining

salam

alan 1:21am , man ye meghdar dar ghesmat-e kamar(vase in azmayesh-ha) dard ehsas mikonam;
daram daghighan az roo chiza-ee ke too bimarestan neveshtam, baratoon minvisam.
.
.
writing is too hard;
walls are green but not like grasses.
lights r lighting but not like that sun.
can i remember that moon that lovely white friend.
can u belive?
men and women with white masks!
they say something about virus.
he is my love, my best friend,today he like me too much, more than my Dr more than my Mom.
such a white papers for this black pencile.
Do u ever write up side down?
nights ago they've push a pain in my (back).[exact words]
.
yesterday move means pain.
the day before time have it's place.
any second have a BOM,
but today is ok - - - standing and sitting for long time make me bad .
oh too bad
they said there is nothing.
what is that lovely pain in my head?!.
oh , what a bad pain . . .
.
do u ever feel it?
i feel the rain but i can't touch it.
what a bad window,
let me touch it, it's raining for me. bye
.
mamnoon az hamey-e doostan . . man alan khoobam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home